The Long Marches
The Long Marches is a 13th Age campaign that explores the hinterlands south of the Spider Wood.
- Commodore A’Tari — The Only Manually Operated Dwarf-Forged
- Shyla — The Only Drow Scared of the Dark
- Bunwing — The Only Bunny With a Human Familiar, (Abraxas)
- Ursus — The Only Ranger With an Invisible Friend, (Smoky)
- Eden — Knows the Day She Dies (But the Player Doesn’t)
- Andrik — Barkeep of the Barrows Tavern
- Sybele — Proprietor of the Whispering Tree Inn
- Jan — Sentinel of the Barrows Tavern
- Rikkit — War Leader of the Bolt Kobolds
- Pavel — a short Druid of the Long Marches
- the Bolt — a nest of kobolds defending the Long Marches
- The Dead — a plague of the undead rising from the moors.
- “I am an agent of the Three, how dare you snuggle me?!”
- “Parley?” zzap “NO PARLEY!”